RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Online orders are eligible for a refund or exchange if returned to our distribution center within 10 days of delivery. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and with all original tags attached. All sale items, intimates, and custom orders are not eligible for a refund, credit or exchange. Shipping charges on returns are non refundable.
ALL RETURNS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
- Items must be neatly folded and sent back securely in the re-sealable package you received them in.
- Merchandise must be returned within 10 days from delivery to 719 S. Los Angeles St. Suite 508, Los Angeles CA 90014
- Merchandise must not be worn, altered, damaged, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached.
- Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange
- Promotional discounted items are eligible for exchange only within 10 days from delivery
- Please Note: Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- We do not provide exchanges or returns on International orders at this time.
- All purchases that are made in store are not eligible for return or exchange online.
If any returns do not meet these requirements, the items will be returned to you immediately. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items have any signs of wear, alterations, misuse or damage. Please contact our customer service if you have any questions: Orders@nightcapclothing.com
- Neatly and securely repackage your items in the re-sealable package in which they arrived in
- Email Orders@nightcapclothing.com for a Return Authorization number
- Download and Fill out the Return Authorization Slip completely and include this with your original receipt in your return. The authorization slip link can be found here: Return Authorization Form
We will not accept returns/exchanges that do not follow our Return Policy and Instructions.
Pending our inspection on the return of your items, your refund will be processed in the original form of payment within two weeks from the date we received the items back in our distribution center. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when this transaction has taken place. Your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction.